If you and your fundraising team have ideas for clothing, jewelry, or other artwork you can reproduce in large quantities, you can use sites like eBay and Etsy to help you raise money.
- Choose a craft you can produce in quantity and customize easily with buyers’ names or other information.
- Upload photos of your crafts onto an e-commerce site.
- Note in the item description that profits from the sales go to fundraising for a cause, and link to your fundraiser.
- Make and deliver the items to order.
- If your first set of items are a success, consider adding new ones.
- Donate all the funds made from selling your crafts (i.e. the margin between costs of making and shipping the products and the amount you make after selling them) to your fundraiser.