Skip to content

All activity

    Hello friends, the landowner wants his land back within four days. We have to leave, and I don't know where to go. The occupation forces are threatening to displace us. My brother Faraj found a house there, but he's rented it out because we haven't paid the full amount of $1200 for four months. My brother Faraj has gone to look for a piece of land where we can build a sturdy tent to withstand the winter, or a house to rent. Please help us with anything we can to build a tent or find a place to rent.
    Hello friends, there's no one with compassion in Gaza. Anyone with compassion, please help me. We have two weeks to leave the plot of land we're living on. If we don't leave, my family and I will be homeless, and winter is just around the corner. My brother Faraj found a house for $300 a month, but the landlord needs $1200 for four months, throughout the winter. Please help us urgently. I've collected $400. Thank you, my friends. We only have 12 days left. If we don't leave the plot of land, we will be homeless.
    I'm appealing to all my friends. The owner of the land where we're sitting has decided to evict us all. He's given us two weeks to leave the camp. I don't know where we'll go; we have nowhere to go. Winter is approaching, and my family and I are ten people. We don't know where to go, and our tent is worn out. Please help us in any way you can. My brother Faraj found an apartment for $300 a month. We want to rent it for four months during the winter, and after it's over, we'll move to a tent for the summer. Please help us as soon as possible because the landowner is going through a difficult family situation and has a dispute over the land, and we need to get out of there as quickly as possible.
    Hello my friends, how are you? I'm in Izma and I desperately need every dollar. I have no one else to turn to but you to help me and my family. We'll be flooded for the next four months of winter. I just need to get out of the tent and rent a house. It costs $300 a month, so I need $1200 to cover those four months to protect my family from the rain. Please help me. Then in the summer, we'll have to move out and live in another tent to sleep. I can't afford to rent, but we'll freeze to death.
    My dear friends, if anyone can help, even with just one dollar, please do. We are going through very difficult times and we need help.
    My dear friends, I need your help to feed my family and repair our tent before winter arrives and floods it. There has been a light rain, and I've gotten a little wet. What will winter be like in its full force? There will be four months of winter ahead. Please help us.
    My dear friends, if any of you can help me and my family leave Gaza, through family sponsorship or evacuation, please do so. Anyone who can help and doesn't respond is complicit in genocide. Don't let me and my family die.
    The whole world loves winter and looks forward to the rain, except for us in #Gaza where we fear itFor here, rain means a flooded tent, children shivering from the cold, and new fears. O God, make Gaza's winter a time of mercy and peace, not more pain