We made it to northern Valle del Cauca, and we took you with us.
Some journeys change you. This is one of them. ❤️
My team traveled through many rural communities delivering hope: Riofrio, El Robledo, Huasano, La Herradura, Ricaurte, Bolivar, El Hobo and Roldanillo. I wish you could have been there with my team , to see how your generosity became food, blankets, shoes, toys, and moments of relief and joy for families in northern Valle del Cauca.
Behind every donation is someone who made a simple choice: “I care.”
I am deeply grateful to every person who has donated, shared our campaign, encouraged us, or helped us make this possible.
But the journey isn't over. Families are still rebuilding, communities still need support, and there is still more we can do together.
If you can donate, please continue to support this campaign. If you can't, share this post. Sharing is also an act of love.
We don't need everyone to do everything. We simply need more of us to do something.
Thank you for walking this journey with us.
We're not stopping.