Skip to content

All activity

    An urgent appeal to you, O man of great heart, you who feel for every sick child, father, young man, and mother pleading and trying to fight the disease to stay alive. It is cancer, gentlemen, may God keep it away from you. Today the doctors reassured us that the disease is not spreading, and this is very good news, but it needs treatments, radiation, and very expensive medication. We need the cost of all this, $5300, and urgently. So to every merciful heart and every person with a conscience and humanity, please help greatly to collect the money as soon as possible. Please try to help with the largest amount possible. Please, do your best to contribute the largest amount you can, so that this journey of cancer and suffering can finally come to an end.
    I have no strength left; I am truly exhausted and going through incredibly difficult times. For a whole week, I have been in a desperate struggle for survival alongside my family. I lost my brother, and my wife is suffering in the hospital; securing food, medicine, and medical scans involves a thousand stories, a thousand tears, and a thousand desperate pleas. The path to survival is not easy—we are forced to endure humiliation just to live, dying a thousand deaths merely to stay alive. These are impossible struggles that only those who live through them can truly understand. I have lost so much and am worn out from trying to save my family, yet I continue to strive and hold onto hope. Please, do not let that hope die—help me; I need you to survive.
    Every day, I weep over the injustice I am facing; my account has been deleted yet again. They are trying to silence my voice. All I want is for my wife, my son, my daughter, her children, and myself to survive. I cry alone every day, wanting to scream, hoping you all hear me—I beg of you. I have no refuge but you; to whom else can I cry out for help—who else would understand the depth of my pain? You have big hearts; you know what it means to watch cancer ravage the body of a loved one, and what it is like to have a child who needs food and a son who needs surgery just to walk. Please, feel my pain and understand the reality of my life; I write this with ceaseless tears. I write this hoping only to buy medicine, food, and basic necessities. I need more than $600 a week to cover the costs of medication, hospital fees, scans, and chemotherapy. Please, do not turn away; do whatever you can and donate whatever amount is within your means.
    How long will we continue to suffer injustice? All my accounts are being blocked and shut down. Why? Because I want you and everyone with a conscience to hear my voice. Isn't it enough that we've been suffering injustice for three years? They took my son, Samir, from me. He's lost the ability to walk, and my wife is suffering from cancer. We have no food, no escape, no means of survival. We live in a tent that resembles an animal pen. All we have is garbage, mosquitoes, and rats. What injustice can I tell you about? After all these hardships, they refuse to hear my voice. All I want is for my family and me to live in peace. I want to plead for their treatment. Please don't forget Samir and my wife, who needs another dose. I need your prayers and support. Thank you for your compassionate hearts.
    I want to scream at the top of my lungs and collapse to the ground in tears, praying to God that this nightmare I've been living for three years will end. I don't know who to turn to, who to cry out to, or who will understand my pain. Should I cry out for my wife, whose body is being ravaged by cancer? Or should I cry out for my son, Samir, whose dreams have been shattered as he lies paralyzed, waiting for surgeries, ongoing treatment, and expensive medications? Or should I cry out for my son, who was killed without me even being able to say goodbye? To whom can I complain about his loss? Or should I cry out for food and medicine, to help us endure the scorching sun, the tents, and the shelling? We are living in the Stone Age; even animals live better lives than us. My mental state is shattered. We are marginalized here, dying a slow death, but we draw hope from you. Today, every day, every minute, I beg you to help us. My family is on the verge of collapse, so please, help us. I'm tired of looking like a beggar to you; this feeling is killing me. I want to live a decent life, so please help me without me having to beg. I need more than $600 every week for medicine, hospital fees, X-rays, chemotherapy, food, and other necessities. Please, allocate something for me every week or every month from your salary or whatever you have left over. Please don't make me look weak and broken in front of you.
    My page has been blocked, and this is an injustice to my family. My wife has cancer, and her condition has worsened. She needs radiation, tests, and therapy sessions. May God protect you all from this disease. My son, Samir, also relies on medication and hopes to travel for surgery so he can walk again. I am here today, and every day, pleading with you not to abandon us halfway through our ordeal. We live in a tent under a scorching sun, enduring and clinging to the hope that someone with a compassionate heart will see us and help with the cost of medication, surgeries, and monthly therapy sessions. Thank you to every compassionate soul who understands our plight.
    I apologize for the delay in informing you about what happened last week. It was a very difficult and painful week. My friend was martyred, and my wife was struggling to breathe. The illness is weakening her body. She is in great pain and now needs repeated doses of chemotherapy. Please look upon her with compassion and kindness. Please give my wife hope; she needs your support. Every dollar helps her endure this ordeal. May God protect you from this illness. As for Samir, his condition hasn't changed. They suggested he undergo surgery in Gaza, but he also needs a large sum of money, exceeding $2,500. As you can see, the situation is critical, and the aid that has arrived is limited to food, water, and medicine. Unfortunately, I know we are a family in distress and that I am a burden on you, but I believe you are compassionate and have generous hearts that will help without hesitation.