Peri Park Playground Renovations
Did you know that our beloved Peri Park was built by volunteers? It's up to volunteers, like you, to maintain the park and make sure it stays fresh and clean for generations to come.
As parents and caretakers we are focused on enhancing the park by addressing
various safety issues as well as adding practical beautification and enjoyment features.
Due to wear and tear on our two main structures and various inspection issues, the PARC team has
been working hard with local playground designer, Richard Sloan. The goal is to raise enough
money to re-build both structures with cedar wood incorporating events and design elements
that keep with the character and charm of the current playground.
To achieve these goals, we are needing your support. Below is a list of ways you can get involved to
help donate, volunteer and support Peri Park.
- Donate to our go fund me campaign
- Become part of the planning group for Peri Park. Contact Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
to join us at our monthly meetings
- Come to our local Give Back Nights- proceeds will go towards rebuilding our playground structures
- Buy a Peri Park tee shirt and tote bag by contacting Anne at email@example.com
- Come to our clean ups - next one is on May 18
2019 Give Back nights to support Peri Park:
· January 24 at Farm Burger
· February 27 at Way Station
· April 9 at Iron Springs