FFOIP: Annual Fund
Family & Friends of Incarcerated People Membership
Your membership and support really mean a lot to us and give us a real boost for the important work we do on behalf of children of incarcerated people. Funds that we raise through our membership campaign help us bring developmental services, activities, and events to the children of incarcerated people to avoid inter-generational incarceration.
Become a FFOIP Member today by signing up:
Make a one-time Major Donor gift of:
-$1,000 Top Giver
As an organization with a strong service record within the DC Metropolitan area, FFOIP, Inc. we are funded largely by our individual efforts and your donations.
Your support will go a long way in supporting the crucial role FFOIP Inc. plays in avoiding inter-generational incarceration and increasing public safety, as well as fighting for social and economic justice.
• $25 covers transportation and meals for one child to local field trips.
• $100 sends an FFOIP organizer to support regional actions for social justice.
• $1,000 would support FFOIP’s Fatherhood initiative project.
• $1,500 would support FFOIP’s Summer Youth Roller Skating.
• $2,500 would support FFOIP’s annual Student Organizing workshops.
• $3,000 would support FFOIP’s Summer Youth Retreat at Wayside.
• $5,000 would support FFOIP’s Community Fest event.
Thank you again for your support, and thanks for joining in our donor drive.
Stuart W. Anderson
Posted by Stuart Anderson