Help YARDO provide online wellbeing for everyone who needs it.
Donating to our Online Inclusion Fund will help make our online mindfulness training and personal counselling accessible to anyone who cannot get online without some support.
£5500 supports up to 15 people who do not have resources for a laptop or sufficient broadband to access our counselling and mindfulness courses which are typically 16 to 24 hours long over an eight week to six month period.
People we have helped include Jack, a 90 year old housebound man, who received
- a free laptop
- six months broadband
- In Person training at home
- counselling for six months
- two x eight week online mindfulness courses.
- dedicated video trainer every week
and is now able to
- send and receive emails from doctors, council, relatives and friends
- share videos
- £250 provides a laptop for a low income family or an elderly, homeless, or vulnerable person to join a Yardo programme (8 week Mindfulness training or Counselling).
- £99 provides personalised training and six months of IT support training for participants who need it.
- £55 provides six months access to mobile broadband for those whose current data tariffs cannot support online meetings.
Yardo is a recently-formed community development organisation that offers counselling and mindfulness courses and meditation groups to help bring people together and provide the space for community healing and harmony.
For more about Yardo and the programmes we offer visit:
Organizer and beneficiary