At this time, we are raising funds to purchase an FR Pioneer II Promaster Ambulance. We know that this new ambulance can help us to better serve the Ironbound community in addition to further reducing response times to residents in our area.
This ambulance has some key features that will enable us to efficiently provide our services to the community, helping us to do our jobs better. This model ambulance has:
· A narrow turn radius (which is good for working with our narrow streets)
· A lower step height for loading and unloading
· Independent power and cabin climate controls
· Low clearance height
· Easy access to oxygen, meds and supplies
· A bright, spacious work area
· 110-volt outlets
· USB ports
· 11 interior cabinets
· A 35,000-lumen light system
· A computerized maintenance and repair diagnostic system (this will help us to keep the ambulance functioning at maximum efficiency)
We at Ironbound Ambulance Squad know that this ambulance is the ideal vehicle to serve our community for years to come. We’ve been aiding the Ironbound for almost 70 years and we want to continue to be here for you for 70 more. Will you help us reach our goal?
More information about Ironbound Ambulance Squad Inc: Providing Medical Transportation To Hospitals For Newark, Approximately 4,657 Runs For 365 Days.