Wayne's Smoke Shack Hospital Relief

Smoke Shack family we need your help!  We are excited to announce a program which will directly give back to our community in this time of need.  As you are aware, our hospital workers have been understaffed and overworked; many hospital cafeterias have been reduced to prepackaged foods while some have closed altogether on certain days due to the virus.  


Unfortunately we’ve taken a pretty hard hit as well, having to dramatically reduce our staff and production to account for the decline in sales.  It is our hope that through this program, we will be able to hire back our employees, keep our doors open, and feed those who are on the front lines.


Over the past week we have teamed up with 10 local hospitals and committed to serving at least 2,400 people every week.  With your help, we’d like to add more hospitals to our list, expand out into the entire Denver Metro Area, and continue our efforts until we overcome these challenging times. 


ANY SIZE CONTRIBUTION HELPS!  We will be putting 70% of all donations directly toward feeding the hospital staff, and the remaining 30% will go into covering the fees of this campaign, as well as hiring back our employees and keeping our business alive. Please share this with everyone you know so we can make an impact that will be felt throughout the state, and hopefully inspire others to come together and give back where they can. 


THANK YOU so much for your previous and continued support...we couldn’t do this without you!! 


Sincerely,

Wayne Shelnutt and the Smoke Shack Team

Donations ()

  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 2 hrs
  • Qing Hua 
    • $100 
    • 4 hrs
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 6 hrs
  • Mark Rosenthal 
    • $100 
    • 6 hrs
  • Michelle Batey 
    • $50 
    • 1 d
See all

Organizer

Jerad Wayne Shelnutt 
Organizer
Louisville, CO
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more