Walk for Humanity is your way to get active and raise funds to support vulnerable communities right here in Queensland!
Participants will walk on an 8 km track across the scenic Storey Bridge and through to the Botanic Gardens of Brisbane City.
Come join us to support Humanity First's 'Feed The Homeless' Campaign!
- DATE: Saturday, June 24 2023
- TIME: Registration at 09:00 AM
- LOCATION: Captain Burke Park, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
Bring your family, friends, and your colleagues!
Register by donating based on the following guide:
Seniors (Over 65): $15
Children (under 12): $10
5 or under: Free
Stay up-to-date, find post-event photos, and much more on our Facebook page.
Why Humanity First?
'Humanity First' is an international not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious relief agency that provides aid based on necessity alone, irrespective of caste, creed, colour or religion.
We chose 'Humanity First Australia' because:
1. It's a 100% volunteer-run charity
2. There's 0$ administrative cost
3. It's registered with ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission;
4. All donations over 50$ will be tax-deductible.
Have a look at some of the wonderful work the Queensland chapter of Humanity First has been doing:
Organizer and beneficiary
Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association Brisbane
Kangaroo Point QLD