VN Smiles Organisation is a non-profit organisation formed in 2012. The primary aim of the organisation is to provide free dental care to under privileged children in poor regions across Vietnam. The organisation brings together volunteers from across Australia and abroad to help provide hope and literally bring the "smiles" back to the faces of the children.
- Providing food and dental care supply to orphanages,
- Providing education to less fortunate children,
- Providing 50 wheel chairs to children with disabilities,
- Providing Audiometer Machine to assist mute and deaf orphanage,
- Funds for 2014 dental mission.
For more information please check out our website at:
DonationsSee top donations
- Brendan Leung
- Kim Pham
- Rebecca Tran
- Tam Huynh
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more