COVID 19 Resources
Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Law Firm just filed an injunction against Tredyffrin-Easttown School District to defend the constitutional rights of these families; other schools are lined up to follow (expanding the case from the T/E school district to other Chester County Schools to other PA schools... this injunction will help ALL families protect, retain and preserve their constitutional rights.
Now, we need your help to support this case and ensure ALL families maintain the right to exercise their freedom and protect, retain and preserve their constitutional rights.
What does the injunction cover:
1. Pennsylvania Department of Health lacks regulatory authority to require healthy individuals who are not infected with a communicable disease to wear mask to prevent the transmission of Covid-19 in schools.
2. Tredyffrin/Easttown School Board lacks regulatory authority to require healthy individuals who are not infected with a communicable disease to wear mask to prevent the transmission of Covid-19 in schools.
3. The August 31, 2021 Order unfairly discriminates against conscientious religious objections to wearing face coverings by exempting only certain secular activities from the mask requirement.
4. Any religious exemption may not be conditioned on submitting to different treatment than is required for secular exemptions.
5. A blanket waiver of medical privacy rights under HIPAA should not be required to obtain a medical exemption from the mask requirement.
With your help, we can stand together, as a community of Americans, to protect our Constitutional rights.
Donate here and contact us directly to learn how the gift of your time and talent can help.
We need all the help we can get, so please donate and share (encourage others to donate) - this is filed at the federal level and funded by families, without your donation it will be unsustainable to keep fighting.