Redundancies are never pleasant but are a reality of the times.
Although we’re a business with overheads, we would like to offer a helping hand to ANYONE who has been made redundant due to this horrible pandemic. We offer tried and tested applicant support services that help you beat the competition and get hired.
We are not expecting/accepting payment for this initiative. Instead, we would like those who use our COVID-19 Redundancy Initiative to donate to our Go Fund Me for the Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital (GOSH).
GOSH is the country’s leading centre for treating sick children and has the most extensive range of specialists under one roof. It’s a hospital that is very close to our hearts.
How to use our COVID-19 Redundancy Initiative:
In order to use this service, you need to have been made redundant due to the COVID-19 pandemic
1) Book a free discovery call below
2) During the discovery call, we’ll find out about your situation, introduce you to Top Applicant and discuss how we can help you get hired
3) Before we help, we ask you to donate to our Go Fund Me for Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital (GOSH).
4) Leave your name in your donation so that we can verify your donation
5) We will then provide you with a voucher code to redeem against any one of our services
Please donate as generously as you can!
- Jag Shan
- Alan O'Sullivan
- Julian Dadgostar
Edgware, Greater London, United Kingdom