Hey, I'm Janina from The Wild Core and this is the crowdfunding page for my podcast/YouTube series “Coming Home — Wilder Ways of Living”.
In this podcast I want to share authentic stories of people who live a life close to nature and whose path it is to create deeper encounters with nature and each other.
To live a simple life of meaningful connection and reciprocity with the natural world seems to be a desire of many these days—but how do we get there? How can we revive & reclaim eco-centric & soulful ways of living in the madness of the modern, industrialised world?
I want to share stories of unlearning, of reconnecting, of exploring, of failing and of carving new paths—my own included.
Overview of the first episodes & topics planned:
[ My Story ]
1. The Prestory — About Being Lost
2. The Lovestory — Falling in Love with Nature & the Magical Land
3. The Dream vs The Reality of Life in Nature
[ Conversations with Inspiring Humans ]
4. Rewilding, Ancestral Skills, Rites of Passages & Wild Food — with Lucy O’Hagan from Wild Awake https://www.wildawake.ie
5. The Lost Elders, Rites of Passages for Girls & Living a Sacred Life — with Eartha Love from https://sacredwomansacredworld.org
6. The Paradoxon of Living a Nature-Based Life & Working Online, Reconnection with Land & Finding Community in Secluded Areas — with Linda Pappa https://www.lindapappa.com/
7. Rewilding Relationships: Queerness, Relationship Anarchy, Deconstructing Patriarchal Concepts of Love & Relationships — with a dearly loved Unicorn from the Mountains
This is how the donations will be used:
— Paying my awesome sound & video editor Chrissy https://www.youtube.com/@ChrissyWeasley1
— Paying my awesome guests
— Paying myself for preparing the episodes, creating the graphics, doing all the invisible stuff behind the scenes
— Compensation for feeling embarrassed & cringe AF publicly on the internet :-)
Thank you infinitely for your support! Without you, this project would not be possible. These are the people and stories that would have helped me so much as a young person on the internet seeking mentors and meaningful direction. Creating this archive is a true matter of the heart.
Here's a little bit about me, in case you don't know me:
I am a somatic coach & authentic relating trainer — drawing from intelligence of the more-than-human ecosystems that surround us. I'm curios about exploring the intersection of self/body, community & nature. I work with individuals, couples & groups ... online & soon also in nature. If you'd like to learn more about me and my work, go this way: https://wild-core.net/