Tangible Movement <-- Click to visit the website.
WisdoMania Fest<-- Click to attend our next event!
Tangible Movement Mission Statement:
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the purpose of inspiring, educating and providing tangible support for individuals who are struggling with mental health conditions, including suicidality, as well as gender inequality, LGBTQIA+, and addiction issues. We collaborate with schools, communities, and businesses to raise awareness and provide essential tools and resources.
Website: Tangible Movement
Call to Action:
IT TAKES JUST ONE PERSON TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Your donations help us to provide educational and awareness programs and events nationwide. Together, we can create a tangible change in the lives of individuals and #endthestigma.
How the money will be used:
- Toward our next event that we are co-hosting with WisdoMania in Los Angeles, MAY 2024. RSVP and learn more here: https://wisdomaniafoundation.com/wisdomaniafest/
- Outreach and educational presentations via speaking at High Schools, Colleges, and Corporations from a lived experience point of view.
- Partner with social influencers and public figures to be guest speakers on behalf of mental wellness.
- To cover the cost of hiring professionals in the mental health field to do workshops for youth and adults struggling with mental health conditions, addiction, and sexual and gender identity issues.
- Provide recommendations to professional Mental Health, Addiction, and LGBTQ professionals.
We would be very grateful if you could find any way to donate to our cause and participate in Tangible Movement.