TAKE BACK THE NIGHT PHILLY - OUR 13TH YEAR
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Thursday, April 27, 2023!!
PLANNING IS IN FULL SWING ! THIS YEAR WE ARE RAISING MONEY TO SECURE THE CHURCH FOR OUR SPEAK-OUT, MATERIALS FOR SIGN MAKING, MASKS, TISSUES, SANITIZERS, WATER, AND OTHER SUPPLIES.
Join us in strengthening the 13th Annual Philly Take Back the Night!!!
Calling all communities to unite and take a stance against domestic and sexual violence!
ABOUT OUR EVENT:
* March to take back the streets starting at one location - 36th & Chestnut - heading to the First Unitarian Church 21st & Chestnut.
* Participate in the "Bust the Myths" Street Action.
* "Breaking the Silence" speak out; storytelling and sharing about living with and surviving violence, abuse, and oppression.
* A candlelight vigil to remember those still fighting, those lost to violence, and those surviving.
* Tabling to provide networking and resources for survivors and their families and friends from a coalition of beautiful, badass organizations and people.
We will only have one meet-up point this year. We will march and converge on the First Unitarian Church
West: 36th and Chestnut
5:45 pm -- March meet up
6:15 pm - join us for "Bust the Myths" street action raising awareness on the myths and facts of domestic and sexual violence at First Unitarian.
6:45 pm - 10:30 pm - Story sharing/"Breaking the Silence" speak out.
10:45: Candlelight Vigil
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL, WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN GIVE. WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN SPEAK OUT, JUST COME AND BE AROUND US BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISSED YOU.
WITH GRATITUDE: THE 2023 TBTN ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
DonationsSee top donations