The Indo-Caribbean Canadian Association was established to amplify and serve Canada's Indo-Caribbean community. Over the past two and half years, we've accomplished a lot, but more importantly, we're ready to do more.
As a platform, we've delivered several unique programs and opportunities for the community, but as we grow, we are planning to do more.
Your donation will go towards:
- Upkeep and expansion of our digital platforms, including the website, and e-distribution list (this includes the Dhal Pages, Indo-Caribbean Directory, and Story, our online publication dedicated to our community;
- Youth mentorship programs are provided free to young Indo-Caribbean individuals with interactive workshops, including supplies, associated fees, and food;
- Advocacy for equality with customized and appropriate events to encourage and share safe spaces for individuals who don't always benefit from that experience
- Engagement with the community, leveraging opportunities to reach out directly to the community and speaking about the needs required and the programs we offer;
- Civic engagement and advocacy, ensuring that materials with appropriate information are distributed to the community, sharing much-needed knowledge on government in Canada; and
- Community service work, including the Indo-Caribbean food drive, and book drive for Guyana and Trinidad;
We will have much more to add to this, but your support today will ensure that we can continue all of these and achieve more.