CUCC is hosting a community End of Summer Festival. If you can't make the festival or just want to help CUCC do what it does in the community, a donation of any size will make an impact.
CUCC is committed to supporting our community through learning and growing personally, sharing financial contributions and direct action. Some ways we are helping build God's Beloved Community include -
• Holding and supporting safe gun surrender events to reduce gun violence
• Sponsoring an Afghan refugee family
• Holding food drives, supporting a community garden and participating in Crop Walk each year to end hunger
• Educating ourselves and the community and committing to systemic change to eradicate racism through involvement in Boulder NAACP, Right Relationship Boulder, Boulder Standing Up for Racial Justice and others
• Welcoming, supporting and honoring the LGBTQ+ community through support of Out Boulder, participating in Boulder Pridefest and living into an ambitious open and affirming statement
• Working on climate justice through educating on living a climate-sensitive lifestyle and by utilizing solar collection to reduce our carbon footprint
• Advocating for and supporting mental health programs and services for all through education events, involvement with Interfaith Network on Mental Illness, and activities for community members to heal from recent traumas in our area
Community United Church of Christ (CUCC) of Boulder, Colorado, is a progressive, Christian fellowship of spiritual seekers who believe there are many paths to God. We invite you to bring questions and doubts as we all seek answers and faith.