I'm a Czech/Canadian living in Sea to Sky corridor for about 12 years.
In March, I've decided to start fundraising money for the Ukrainian refugees and deliver necessary supplies to Ukraine.
As the situation in Europe has been progressing and the damage to Ukrainian people's lives and their country is getting larger every day, I feel an urge to help and make a difference. I have large respect for the people of Ukraine, for defending their country as bravely as they do.
Thank you to the Sea to Sky community, my friends, and those who are helping me raise funds for Ukraine.
GOFUNDME money is used for:
* food, hygiene, and medical supplies for IDP (internally displaced people)
* diesel for hospital generators
* kids toys (skipping ropes, balls, skateboards, books)
* work tools for volunteer kitchen supporting front line with food (peelers, knives, slicer, stools)
* supporting women's growth and mental health programs
* translator fee
* covering travel costs through Ukraine (mainly by train or bus)
*covering accommodation during travels (hostel)
I'm currently located in Lviv/Ukraine.
I work in two volunteer kitchens and I visit IDPs (internally displaced people) centre often.
I'm part of two humanitarian organizations as Folkowisko and Volunteers for Ukraine.
On May 27th I will head deeper into Ukraine, south of Kyiv to help in a hospital and orphanage set up by the medical staff of volunteers from Ukraine.
PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM PAGE: support_brave_ukraine
This page will inform you about the progress of my mission, shows photos of those we helped together, and keep you updated about the situation in Ukraine.