URGENT! The County can demolish our Playhouse at any second!
- Help us save our 100-year-old National Historic landmark.
- Say NO to another shopping center/office building complex!
- Bring back culture to the Grove with the only regional theatre in S Florida.
- Watch the above video for plan comparisons 'County vs. Citizens'
- Our legal team is ready to go. All we need is initial funding.
- Please donate what you can now!
Save The Coconut Grove Playhouse Truth Team
The County's plan for the Playhouse ignores our local, state and national historic preservation laws. These laws mean something. The Coconut Grove Playhouse, designated on the National Register of Historic Places, deserves full protection under our laws. We seek a complete restoration and preservation of the Coconut Grove Playhouse as a historical and cultural treasure of Coconut Grove. This can only be done if we can stop the demolition through the courts. The law is on our side. The $12,500 goal supports the filing fees for lawsuits and other actions to be taken by our legal team. Please join us and help us reach our goal!
If you would prefer to send a check, please contact Andy Parrish.
Please contribute Now - Time is of the Essence!