Here are some, but not all, of the services we provide.
• Job searches
• Obtaining picture ID’s and other needed documents to help someone move forward
• Community outreach projects: Winterizing homes, cleaning out gutters, helping to build handicapped ramps, a community garden and so much more
• We provide hygiene items, socks, food and other basic needs to those that are in need
• We offer addiction support, doing our best to provide a family to help others through their sobriety
• We work on goal planning, and help with what we can so the individual can reach there goals
• We try to help people find rehabs and shelters to those in need of one.
This is just the tip of the iceberg! However, we are a ministry that functions solely on donations. This means we can only provide according to our funds. And Id like to assure you that 100% of the monetary donations we receive go directly to our ministry! We have no paid staff.
As a a faith based ministry, we are here to follow God. To get out in the field where it’s needed most. While we are faith based, we don’t turn anyone away that isn’t. We don’t “Force our beliefs” on them. We just love them, the way Christ loves us. And through that love, we do our best to lift them and walk beside them.
We we are a hand up, not a hand out.
- Kendra Ogdon
- Andi Morrow
- Susan Harrison
- Michael Sharpe
- Eric Baysinger
Fundraising team: Fundraising team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more