Help The Revolution To Inspire


Greetings family, friends, supporters and members of the community.

I'm reaching out to ask for assistance in opening the doors of the Revolution To Inspire Empowerment Center.

In June of 2016, I secured a lease on a great location for a community center in the downtown area of Stoughton, MA, named The Revolution To Inspire Empowerment Center (RTIEC).

I began making progress by painting and replacing the floors, only to hit a roadblock. Upon inspection, the town of Stoughton informed me that a handicap accessible restroom is required on the first level of the two story building, in order to be given a permit to operate. With this unforeseen cost added on to the already overwhelming responsibilities of preparing the property,  I began construction on the bathroom.

Unfortunately, expenses started accruing, while my resources began to deplete, causing the project to come to a standstill.

To date, I have used over $50,000 of my personal finances to cover all associated costs of the community center, as testimony to my true commitment to this project. Considering the needs that must be met in order to open the doors of the community center, my last resort is to reach out to you, my community and those who have been moved by my work thus far.

I humbly ask you to contribute to help fund the remaining costs of OUR community center.

***Funding will go primarily towards
the completion of remain renovations, such as, second program/event room renovation, projected MakerSpace room, garden and general operating expenses.

Below: Pictures of before and after completions and needed completions: 

Before: RTI storefront with no signage

After: RTI storefront with signage 

Before: Uncompleted Handicap accessible bathroom and performing arts stage

Before: Completed handicap accessible bathroom and partially completed performing arts stage floor

After: Fully completed performing arts stage floor

Before bench installation for support group 

After bench installation for support group.
**We are now seeking a sponsor or donor for the upholstery of the bench

**Seeking sponsor or donor for projected MakerSpace room

**Seeking sponsor or donor for second program/event room

--Projected Garden 

We have received tremendous help in completing 80% of our renovations, help us complete the remaining 20% and reach our goal of $15k.

RTI Empowerment Center's goal is to provide:

****Art gallery space
****Art program
****Youth Mentoring Program
****Youth Empowerment Events
****Youth Employment
****Youth Leadership programs
****Workshops (Adults and Youth)
****Clubs (chess, book, gardening .....etc.)
****Theatre programs
****Poetry events
****Panel discussions
****Support groups
****Creative space for innovators
****Afterschool Programs
****Community meeting space
****STEAM program
****Makers Space 

I also understand it is paramount that benefits of the community center be accessible to all community members despite circumstances. With this in mind, confidential scholarship programs for workshops and classes will be made available to those in need.

It’s important for me to express that I do understand the financial needs for the community center will not stop once the doors are opened. In preparation for the ongoing costs associated with the organization, I have plans to apply for short and long term funding. I have also built financial infrastructure in plans for affordable community engagement that will contribute to the sustainability of the community center.

Mission Statement

RTI Empowerment Center focuses on empowering the community and supporting the holistic development of families and young people from Stoughton, Brockton and the broader South Shore area through programming in the arts, youth empowerment and community development. RTI Empowerment Center serves as a community gathering place for a wide variety of programs and events that foster access to educational, cultural and economic opportunities.

Please join me in support of the RTI Empowerment Centers mission by making a donation. Every dollar counts and because of you and your contributions the Revolution To Inspire Empowerment Center officially opened its doors with a Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening on Saturday, September 15, 2018.

With gratitude,

Royale L’radin
Founder/Executive Director 

Federal Tax ID# 82-2578397

 GoFundMe Guarantee

Only donations on our platform are protected by the GoFundMe Guarantee. Learn more.

  • Dianne Sproul 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
  • Bruce Pyne 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
  • Carmen Montrond St Louis 
    • $150 
    • 44 mos
  • Team Zephir 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
See all


Royale L'radin 
Stoughton, MA