October 28, 2018 I received a call saying my family was in a house fire and were being rushed to the hospital. The devastation of that call, not knowing who survived or burned, is too much for a father to handle.
My family was in a devastating house fire. My daughter Charlene (25), Charlene's son, my grand baby Micah (1), my son Errol III (Trey) (23), and their mother Alene...were in a house fire Sunday, October 28, 2018. Micah was rushed to Children's Hospital of Michigan with 2nd and 3rd degree burns, Charlene and Trey were rushed to Receiving Hospital Burn Unit, Charlene has burns and critical lung issues, Trey has burns and lung issues and Alene was rushed to St. Joseph Hospital, she has burns on her feet.
They not only have health issues but they have lost EVERYTHING...
The pictures show their burned home, which is no longer livable, and their melted cars because they were parked in the drive-way next to house. They are now homeless and without a car. Thanks to Children's Hospital of Michigan, Alene has been living at the Ronald McDonald Housing a non-profit organization for families in need, when children are in the hospital. This housing is temporary. The family needs a HOME.
In addition to fire, Alene just buried her husband October 8, 2018.
If they receive the money they can get a home, car and all necessities that were lost in the fire. We are a very close family but we don't have the money or housing to help with this huge lost. I little bit can go a long way.