Portland teachers are bargaining a transformative contract to improve learning conditions for our students. PPS management may leave us no choice but to strike for the schools our students deserve. So your donations will go to strike support including supplies, food, water, logistics, and community support. Any funds remaining will be donated back to community resiliency funds and local mutual aid networks.
Portland teachers are fighting for safe, sustainable & equitable schools.
Our Students Deserve:
- smaller class sizes
- safe & healthy schools
- racial equity & restorative justice
- teachers who are fairly paid
- expanded early learning
- more teaching, less testing
- additional special education services
- expanded mental health service
- housing for at-risk families
- real community connections