After what has already been a difficult year for everyone, on Thursday 28th October, there was an apartment fire in Musgrave Street, Mosman. The fire started as a result of an electrical fault in the apartment that Nursultan Pervaz, Tolga Capanoglu and their young 8 year old daughter have lived in happily for 7 years. Thankfully, they were not home at the time, but tragically they did lose all their belongings, except the clothes on their back.
It’s heartbreaking to even try to imagine how that must feel.
So we need your help getting them back on their feet and into a new home for Christmas.
We have already had generous offers for household items from people moving overseas, however, there is a lot more that the family needs to make their house feel like a home. Your generosity, will be put towards new beds, bed linen, bedside tables, a couch, dining table, chairs, coffee table, TV, computer, washing machine, dryer, kitchen items like kettles, toasters, crockery, clothing, shoes, toys and books.
Any donations no matter how small will give them a glimmer of hope.
Thank you for your support and generosity!