Freiwilligendienst in Südafrika

Hallo,

mein Name ist Amber Jürgensen. Ich bin 18 Jahre alt. Ich wohne in Hamburg und mache hier gerade mein Abitur am Gymnasium Allee.

Ab August 2019 werde ich für 11 Monate mit der Organisation AFS für einen Freiwilligendienst nach Südafrika gehen. Vor Ort werde ich in einem sozialen Projekt arbeiten und in einer Gastfamilie oder in einer Gemeinschaft mit anderen Freiwilligen wohnen.

Dieser entwicklungspolitische Freiwilligendienst nennt sich „weltwärts“ und wird vom Bundesamt für wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit und Entwicklung (BMZ) bezuschusst. Dieser soll zur interkulturellen Verständigung und dem Austausch von Erfahrungen beitragen.

75% der tatsächlichen Kosten (mein Programm wird insgesamt ca.11.000 Euro kosten) werden vom BMZ getragen, die restlichen 25% (2.750€) muss AFS, meine Entsendeorganisation, übernehmen. Da diese auf Spenden angewiesen ist, werden wir Freiwilligen gebeten, diesen Beitrag als „Spendenscout“ zu sammeln. Ich werde die, durch den „Förderkreis“ erworbenen Spenden, vor meiner Ausreise an AFS überweisen.

Durch Eure Unterstützung macht Ihr mir und den nachfolgenden Teilnehmern einen Austausch möglich. Ausserdem leistet Ihr einen Beitrag zum interkulturellen Dialog und zur Völkerverständigung.

Selbstverständlich könnt Ihr bei Bedarf auch eine Spendenbescheinigung erhalten. Diese wird Anfang des nächsten Jahres von AFS versendet.

Die Spenden von Privatpersonen sind steuerabzugsfähig.

Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn Ihr durch einen Beitrag auf gofundme die Arbeit der Organisation und meinen Freiwilligendienst finanziell unterstützt. Jeder noch so Kleine Betrag ist willkommen!

Als Dank werde ich regelmäßig Berichte und Fotos über meinen Aufenthalt in Südafrika auf meinem Blog veröffentlichen. Sobald dieser fertiggestellt ist, werde ich den Link in meiner Beschreibung hinzufügen.


Ihr könnt mir gerne bei Fragen privat schreiben und auf Wunsch kann ich auch die genauere Kostenverteilung schicken.


Ich bedanke mich schon im vorraus bei all meinen SpenderInnen.

Eure 

Ingrid Amber Jürgensen

English version:

Hello,

my name is Amber Jürgensen. I am 18 years old. I live in Hamburg and I am doing my high school diploma at the Gymnasium Allee.

From August 2019, I will do a voluntary service in South Africa for 11 months with the organization AFS. Locally I will work in a social project and live in a host family or in a community with other volunteers. It is not decided where exactly it will be, yet.

This development volunteer service is called "weltwärts" and is subsidized by the Federal Office for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). This should contribute to intercultural understanding and the exchange of experiences.

75% of the actual costs (my program will cost about 11,000 Euros) are taken over by the BMZ, the remaining 25% (2,750 €) AFS, my sending organization, must take over. Since AFS relies on donations, we volunteers are asked to collect this contribution as a "fundraising scout". I will transfer the donations acquired by the "Förderkreis" to AFS before my departure.

Your support will enable me and the following participants to take part and make a contribution to intercultural dialogue and international understanding.

Of course, you can get a donation receipt if required. This will be shipped by AFS at the beginning of next year.

The donations of private individuals are tax deductible.

I would be very happy if you would make a financial contribution to the work of the organization and my voluntary service via gofundme. Every amount little or large is welcome!

As a thank you, I will regularly post reports and photos about my stay in South Africa on my blog. Once this is completed, I will add the link in my description.

If you have any questions, you can write to me privately and if you wish, I can also send you the exact distribution of costs.

Thanks to all my donors in advance.

Your
Ingrid Amber Jürgensen
  • Ragna Jürgensen 
    • €1,100 
    • 28 mos
  • Anja Janus 
    • €30 
    • 28 mos
  • Ragna Jürgensen 
    • €115 
    • 28 mos
  • Gunnar Jürgensen 
    • €100 
    • 29 mos
  • Darius Büttner 
    • €50 
    • 29 mos
See all

Organizer

Amber Jürgensen 
Organizer
Hamburg
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more