Hey you mob, Alwyn here - just wanted to update you all on the process of what’s next from here on as you know I have reached Canberra and as this is not the end of my journey.
I have few updates to share with you all;
- Had a meeting with two indigenous affairs cabinet advisers
- Shared platforms with Yothu Yindi Project and Midnight Oil
- 21st June I’m speaking at Climate Emergency Stop Adani Rally to form an alliance with community
- Currently holding doco screenings at the Aboriginal Sovereign Tent Embassy every Tuesday and Thursday with a donation or contribution
- Save the date 2nd of July parliament sitting, opening door for the delivery of the final tribal law notice to the Australian Government and the Message Sticks
After the Message Sticks are accepted then comes the walk to Uluru for the gathering of our 500 nations. This will be created to represent each nation for themselves to establish from the framework Healing motion of the Message stick to a sovereign governance of self determination. Forming an alliance with the Australian people under the laws of the lands systems of First Nations People.
Facilitating this is going to be a challenge and I need your support still as the waiting game at the moment may seem still and silent but the determination is instilled within me to create a better future for our next generation and we can do this together.
I’m currently still in Canberra awaiting for 2nd of July as the window of opportunity arises. I’m being hosted by the Tent Embassy whilst recovering and preparing for the solutions we need.
Please continue to share and donate where you can - I have been truly grateful for all your support and having you all stand with the Message Stick.