MEALS FOR MEDICAL WORKERS FROM BUTLER
Hospital workers are heroes and deserve to be fed accordingly. No more nasty cafeteria food for these legends!
For every $12 donated the team from Butler will prepare and deliver a healthy and delicious lunch, dessert and fresh brewed coffee to frontline workers at a local hospital.
Our goal is 750 meals by the 4th of July. As long as the donations keep coming in, we'll keep making lunch for the brave workers who are risking their lives to save others during the pandemic.
If you are in a position to do so, please donate to show your love and appreciation.
This is a not-for-profit effort. 100% of funds go to food, labor and the hospital specific packaging we deliver everything in. Butler is donating it's kitchens, transportation and the time of it's management team. Intelligentsia are donating their amazing coffee beans and Califia are bringing their Oat & Almond Milk. Please watch this space for progress updates. Any remaining funds will be donated to Rhonda Shearer's PPE effort .
We are currently working with New York Presbyterian, Weill Cornell, NYU Langone & Lennox Hill. If you know an emergency room admin team lead in Manhattan or Brooklyn, please send us their details and we will add them to the list: email@example.com
Thank you :)
1) Tuesday May 12th - delivered 70 meals to Lennox Hill.
2) Wednesday May 13th - delivered 50 meals to NYU Langone Cobble Hill
3) Tuesday May 19th - delivered 25 meals to Lennox Hill
4) Tuesday May 26th - delivered 25 meals to New York Presbyterian
5) Thursday May 28th - delivering 15 meals to NYU Bellevue
6) Tuesday June 9th - delivered 75 meals to Lennox Hill
7) Wednesday Sept 23rd - delivered 75 meals to Lennox Hill
= 335 total
SEPARATE TO THIS GOFUNDME WE ALSO DELIVER LUNCHES FOR THE @BROOKLYNCARES FUNDRAISER.
DELIVERIES TO DATE:
1) Thursday May 21st - delivered 75 meals to Kings County Hospital
2) Wednesday June 10th - delivered 75 meals to Kings County Hospital
= 150 meals total
DonationsSee top donations
Your donation matters