Making It Happen Foundation Donor Campaign
There is a growing demand for non-traditional creative service certifications, digital media, and music technology specialists. However, training and certifications for innovative training are far, and few are in urban communities.
The HEROES Music Technology Program equips students with the skills to create exciting, unique compositions while pursuing careers in the music industry as producers, sound engineers, songwriters, digital media specialists and recording artists. Students learn from industry professionals and industry techniques to produce original music compositions, commercial jingles, and musical scores for film, TV, online content and video games.
We seek to raise $100,000 with your support to continue our mission to cultivate and grow a new creative professional pool of individuals.
Your donation will provide additional tools and resources to train and certify youth and young adults.
in innovative practices and creative content development while providing economic sustainability.
Your donation will help the HEROES Program do the following:
1. Help the HEROES Tech Program become a year-round program, to serve youth and young adults who reside in the city of Detroit, also those who may or may not attend Detroit Public and Charter schools.
2. Recruit and retain certified instructors.
3. Purchase additional music production and digital media software and hardware equipment.
4. Provide monetary assistance to mix and master student-produced compositions for digital distribution.
5. Assist with building a new training facility to expand our programming to reach underserved populations.