The Wardrobe: Treasure Valley is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides customized clothing orders at no charge to Idaho's youth in foster and kinship care. We believe that every child deserves to feel confident and comfortable in their clothing, and we are dedicated to making that happen.
To learn more about The Wardrobe: Treasure Valley and how you can get involved visit our website at: www.wardrobetreasurevalley.org
Many times foster/kinship children are placed very unexpectedly with only the clothing they are currently wearing. The Wardrobe provides these children with a free custom clothing order that includes up to 1 week worth of clothing.
An example of a child's full order includes:
- Duffle bag or backpack to store the child's belongings
- 7 Outfits
- 1-2 Pajama's
- 7 Pairs of Socks & Underwear
- 1 Jacket
- 1 Pair of Shoes
- Hygiene Items (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash etc.)
- Comfort Items (blanket, stuffed animal, etc.)
While we do our best to rely on the donations of items from the community, there are times that we must buy items to fill orders when we are out of a particular size or items.
Donations are used for the following:
- Purchase clothing for children's orders
- Purchase footwear for children's orders
- Purchase hygiene and other comfort items for children's orders
- Purchase duffle bags and backpacks for children's orders
Donate today to make a lasting impact and provide these youth with the resources they need to thrive!
The Wardrobe: Treasure Valley
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.