The Lost and Found Project
Lost and Found: Discovering Strength in Love and Faith is a life coaching book in which I share my story of being lost and what I found to overcome adversities in my life. It is a story that inspires, motivates, and guides readers to their own sources of inner strength. Using coaching questions, the book serves as a springboard to create greater self-awareness and strategies for readers to not only survive, but to thrive, through their life challenges.
With over 500 copies of the book distributed, we are now ready to take this project to the next level which is the purpose of this funding campaign.
Thus far, Lost and Found principles and strategies have been used as a basis for workshops, retreats, and a women's book group. Positive feedback from these programs indicates their success and leads us to expand our efforts to effectively reach a larger audience who wish to deepen their inner strength and resilience.
4 components of the Lost and Found Project
Create, design, and print a Lost and Found Companion Journal which will provide a place for readers to record their thoughts and insights as they respond to the reflection questions in Lost and Found, the book.
Convert and publish Lost and Found as a Kindle and as an Audio book for readers who prefer an electronic format.
3) Create and distribute a Lost and Found Retreat Kit which will provide organizations with the information they need to host a 1 or 2 day retreat collaboratively with an approved Lost and Found presenter.
4) Develop a Lost and Found Online Community which will provide support for those who are using this material to encourage continued sharing of wisdom, encouragement, and strength.
How can you help?
1) Be a Donor - help reach those who are lost by donating any amount to the Lost and Found Project. No amount is too small or too large. Your generosity is a wonderful way to give back a portion of what you have received and pay it forward so that others may benefit.
Your donation is truly appreciated so be sure to check out the rewards below. You can give as many times as you like during the campaign to help us reach, or exceed, our goals, so keep checking back. Consider making your donation a gift this holiday season and tell someone special about it in a note where you thank him/her for helping you through your difficult times. You can give hope this year.
2) Be a Campaign Champion - help this project go as far as possible. Forward this campaign to a friend and others who may be interested in this cause. Invite them to be part of this project to help the lost be found. It is especially helpful if you will Like and Share this on Facebook.
3) Be Strong - during the campaign we hope you will think about the wisdom you’ve learned from your own life experiences and tell others about it. Look for opportunities to share your hope and strength with those who need to hear it. Let's unleash a groundswell of wisdom and strength together!
For more information:
On the book: Lost and Found: Discovering Strength in Love and Faith
On Carol's strengths based coaching services: www.caroldelaski.com
DonationsSee top donations
- Janice Seaman
- Sally Mcmahon
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more