Long Term Relocation Assistance
This is Mark Smith from LinkedIn.
A month ago, our family moved to Europe for an adventure of our choosing.
For countless Ukrainian refugees, their move is forced upon them by war.
Our family will provide a 12-mo lease on an apartment in Hungary, Romania, or Poland for a family in need.
If you want to help with donations as well:
- We estimate that every $5,000 will provide a long-term lease for another family.
- 100% of all donations will go to direct assistance.
- Zero overhead or administrative costs
- Our family will cover all transaction fees as well.
How will we locate families in need?
- We currently have a list of 15 families who close connections have vetted.
- We are working with contacts in Hungary, Poland, and Romania who, ideally, will help us secure apartments with traditional 12-month leases. We will prepay the entire 12 months.
- If for some reason this takes too long, we will simply book 12-mo Airbnb reservations.
DonationsSee top donations
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters
Organizer and beneficiary
Mark, Deidra, and Romeo Smith
South Jordan, UT