Kildare Town Community School (KTCS) Parents Association is an active Parents Association, supporting the staff and pupils in KTCS. Some of the recent initiatives undertaken by KTCS PA in the last few months include:
- Provision of sporting equipment for the Acorn Unit
- Setting up of a Breakfast Club in KTCS
- Providing equipment for the First Aid Room, and
- Providing paint and equipment for the First Year Temporary Classrooms.
Unfortunately, initiatives such as this require funds, and due to the current Covid restrictions we are unable to hold our traditional Christmas Fundraiser, which will allow us to continue to undertake this vital support.
We have moved the fundraising online this year, using a GoFundme page.
Each €5 donated will give one entry into a draw to be held on Friday December 18th, 2020.
- A Porsche Driving Experience at Mondello
- A Produce Hamper from the Irish Makers Market
- A Firecastle Hamper
- Bog Art Sculptures by Local Artists
plus many other hampers and vouchers, very generously donated by local businesses.
- Darren Hanbury
- Noelle Reilly
- Deborah Morgan
- Barbara Connolly
- Caroline Hughes
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more