- Your donation of $20 will pay for the art supplies, games, food, and camp shirt for one child or teen for the duration of the camp.
- Kingfisher Lake is a remote (fly-in only) Native community in Northern Canada, and the community has found camps like this to be extremely valuable for the well-being of the youth.
- A small group of volunteers will be flying up at the beginning of August, bringing in camp supplies (that cannot be obtained locally).
- We will be working with the local community members to provide a summer camp that aims to match the needs of a unique location like Kingfisher Lake.
- Thank you for helping us continue to build lasting relationships with these wonderful kids and their community.
- Carol Menard
- Beth Koehler
- Hilda Plett
- Yvonne Kessler
Fundraising team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more