My husband and I have the opportunity to go on a short-term mission trip to Uganda with "Loving One by One Ministry (http://www.lovingonebyone.org/
)" January 2018. South Bay Community church has been gracious enough to support us with 20% of the contribution. Our goal is to raise an additional $4K, which will help cover airfare, accommodations, ground cost and supplies for Javi and I and we are praying for additional help, either financially or through prayer from you all.
On our trip we will be supporting Loving One by One Ministry in the following areas:
- Helping the medical clinics in impoverished areas.
- Help feed and medicate the children living in the slums of Uganda.
- Ministering to the children in the hospital ward and praying with those who are sick with cancer.
- Volunteering at “Sanyu Babies Home” that houses 45-50 newborn babies that been abandon.
- Help minister the children in Loving One by One’s Orphanage and local orphanages
- Visit and minister to the refugee children of “New Creation Centre” school (school for the poor in a local village).
- Help care and love on the elderly in the only Elderly Home in Kampala.
- Minister to former teenage prostitutes in a recovery home.
Mission Trips never has been something in the forefront of our heart. We actually didn’t think will ever go on one. We felt we did our part just by being a sender and giving to those that do go but God is showing us there’s more. During these last few months of prayer, God has soften our hearts and presented this opportunity to my husband and I, to do what he asks of us. We are fully surrendering to his will by joining the team to Uganda in January 2018. The day we made the decision to go, our hearts was at peace in knowing God will be by our side. We knew at that moment he’s been waiting patiently for us to finally listen and surrendered to his will.
Christ has showed us what patience and true love really looks and feels like. We can finally be able share this feeling with those in need who never felt love or been loved before.
Please check out our video below and whether you can bless us financially or by praying for us, we thank you for being involved and supporting us through this journey. Please share and help bring awareness of Loving one by one ministry so they may continue to help the people of Uganda.
Looking to grow in my faith and love on God’s children by serving those in need.
DonationsSee top donations
- James & Elaine Chiu
- Christine Sasaki
- Ed Kim
- Junior Belliard
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more