IPAW is global celebration of our favorite cantina cocktail, The Paloma. We will be raising many a glass with our friends across Mexico, Canada, Australia, and the USA while attempting to raise $25,000 for Water Charity’s “Filters for Life” Program.
“Filters for Life” is Water Charity’s flagship, worldwide endeavor to provide much needed water filters for people around the world. Water Charity allows us to pick regions specifically where we would like our “Filters for Life” to be donated, and naturally we have selected the affected rural areas around Guadalajara. Tromba means BIG RAIN!!!
These Water Charity “Filters for Life” are able to last up to 5 years and provide up to 650 Gallons of drinking water. Please keep in mind, that according to Water Charity...
• 80% of all disease is water-borne
• 50% of all worldwide hospital beds are filled with someone suffering from a water-related illness
• Lack of clean drinking water kills more people globally than all forms of violence combined...including war.
Please check out their website for more information.
It’s easy to participate...
1. Sign-up by posting a picture on Instagram of your Tequila Tromba creation(s) with #palomaweek.
2. Donate $50 to Water Charity “Filters for Life” via our GoFundMe page. Tequila Tromba will match your donation!
3. Feature your Tequila Tromba Paloma creation(s) all
Please contact your local Tequila Tromba rep with any questions!
#TequilaTromba #PalomaWeek #IPAW2019 #WaterCharity