Those of us living in Central Texas, know the horrific impact COVID-19 has had on our community!
* We could not have imagined the spike in joblessness and the doubling of food insecurity.
* We could not have imagined the change of lifestyle our communities would face nor the fear that would pervade so much of our life.
* And, we could not have imagined the devastating loss of so many family and friends.
The pandemic ravaged our communities, particularly those in the lowest strata of income.
* Over the past year, food insecurity among Texans has increased 60% over the same period in 2019.
* 8.9M Texans (31%) are now food insecure, more than double the pre-pandemic rate.
* Adding to the higher demand, food banks lost 70% of their volunteer base due to the pandemic.
However, together we can help!
HOW WE CAN HELP
We are raising funds to help families who have either lost family members, jobs, or homes. Our Texas State Goal is to raise $50,000 to give back to our community by donating to our local food banks to help the many families affected.
We ask you to donate a minimum of 9$ (1$ per each million Texans citizens who are food insecure).
With your help, we can reach our goal: 250,000 meals = $50,000
$10 = 50 meals
No amount is too small. We are grateful for your generosity.
Because of you, no matter what comes our way, someone is able to eat today.
SAVE THE DATE
Inaugural eXp Community Day will be on Oct. 6th. We are raising funds between Sept. 1st - Oct 6th to give back to those in need.
Contact Vanessa E Nunez®️