We're going back to Mexico on April 24-26, 2015!
The last weekend in April, we'll be returning to Ensenada to build another house from the ground up. Families are currently living with dirt for floors, pallets for walls, and a tarp for roofs.
Every donation helps and goes towards:
- An experienced staff that provides logistics, set-up, guidance and interpreters.
- Construction materials, equipment, and every other needed element to build a 16 X 20 insulated home on a concrete slab with electrical wiring.
- Service programs and outreach in the community and local orphanage.
1) For those interested in joining us, the trip is very SAFE. Accommodations for the weekend are in a gated community. Your stay, all meals and expenses are covered in your $300 donation.
2) The drive is to Ensenada is 2.5 hours from San Diego. It is safe, on paved roads. When the participants are confirmed, I will work with everyone to arrange transportation, carpools, etc.
3) Everyone will have an opportunity to build the home, volunteer at the orphanage, and engage with the children and families in the community.
4) No experience is necessary! All you need is a big heart and a positive attitude smile :)
5) You're welcome to stay for all or part of the build weekend, whatever works best with your schedule.
- William white
- Marcin Glinka
- Nastasha Mckeon
- Marc Lim
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more