Empower Bold Girls to Become Changemakers
Young women and girls need your help. Equip them to influence and lead change today.
- 7 in 10 girls feel they don't measure up - in looks, school performance, or family relationships
- 50% of 13-year-old and 80% of 17-year-old American girls reported being unhappy with their bodies
- >2X as many girls as boys are depressed
This. Has. To. Change. Now.
The Be Bold Girls Student Team designed Transform the Norm, a leadership program to embolden and equip young women and girls to become changemakers to bust the old, harmful and destressing norms impacting their mental health.
Donate today to bring Transform the Norm to more young women and girls. Invest in building advocates, activists and agents for change.
With your support more girls will:
- Discover their inherent value and potential
- Develop vital skills that propel them towards future success
- Learn to stand up for their beliefs and make positive impact on society
Eleanor Roosevelt said “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Help our Bold Girls dreams come true.