Anima D'Italia is a local family owned restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of London's East End. We have been serving our customers with fresh Italian pizzas and pasta for the last few years and now we want to serve our heroes at the NHS.
We have all seen the awful videos of NHS staff going into empty supermarkets after 15 hour shifts not being able to buy essentials to cook themselves a simple hot meal.
It's time we make a difference to those who make a difference for thousands daily. We want, no, we NEED your support! Pandemics like this make you realise there are two types of people: those who exploit and those who help. Let us all become helpers.
The idea is simple for every £10 you donate towards pizzas, we at Anima will donate another one, on us. We are offering you, the public, a chance to really get involved and sponsor a pizza (or more) for the amazing and relentlessly hard-working staff at Royal London Hospital. These brave heroes make an impact on thousands of families every single day and it's time we repay them with this small gesture.
How to get involved:
1. Donate any amount through this GoFundMe. Note: For every £10 raised towards pizzas, we will donate another pizza on us.
2. Follow our Instagram page (instagram.com/AnimaDItalia) to see the pizzas being freshly prepared and safely delivered.
3. Sit back and see the amazing smile on the faces of our heroes, who will now have one less thing to worry about.
The plan is to raise through this week and deliver as many pizzas we can on Saturday 29th March. However, depending on your support, we can really expand this further in coming weeks to various hospitals in and around London.
All our pizzas are freshly made, with high-quality ingredients, so they will not only satisfy our heroes' cravings and appetite but will provide them with the right nutrients and fuel them to keep saving lives.
We have taken dietary requirements into consideration so we'll be doing a mixture of different pizzas:
• Margherita (topped with mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil leaves)
• Vegetariana (topped with aubergines, courgettes, spinach, mixed peppers and tomatoes)
• Tonno (topped with tuna, tomato, capperi and red onions)
• Anima D'Italia Special (topped with meatballs, spicy sausage, red onions, buffalo mozzarella, bianco/tomato sauce)
If anyone would like to get involved further and help deliver these pizzas, please get in touch via our Instagram page.
Thank you, and stay safe.
The Family at Anima D'Italia.
DonationsSee top donations
- Mark Swift
- Alessandro Balzi