Investigative reporting and reward fund
· Advertiser boycotts are prompting news agencies to shy away from reporting on the story
· Twitter suspended the account of WND for tweeting a major break in the case
· The major news media characterize independent investigative reports on it as promoting “conspiracy theories”
Seth Rich, an employee of the Democratic National Committee, murdered in in the nation’s capital in July 2016 and the case seems to be growing cold, with the Washington Police still claiming the victim, shot in the back with his wallet in his pocket, was likely a random street.
So why would it be controversial to put some investigative reporting resources into finding the killer?
WND is one news agency that won’t be deterred and is determined to get to the truth.
This campaign is designed to raise money for three purposes – to put more resources into investigative reporting, to hire an independent private investigator and, to provide rewards for new evidence that leads to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrator.
We support the GoFundMe campaign of the Rich Family and commend anyone to donate to that cause. Seth Rich’s brother, Aaron, is right when he writes: “One thing that no one tells you, and something we weren’t prepared to hear when we lost Seth, is that if a case isn’t solved immediately, it could take months or years before justice is served. Worse, to keep the investigation active, to seek leads and to follow up on investigations, to make sure that every possible angle is covered – it’s expensive.”
Like that campaign, we seek “to raise and maintain public awareness of Seth's unsolved murder.” Most of all, we want to see this case solved.
Here are some of the stories WND alone has broken on this case to date:
· Bombshell: Donna Brazile warned off private eye on Seth Rich murder
· Bar manager: Cops never talked with staff about night Seth Rich was murdered
· Private eye: DNC poking nose into Seth Rich murder
· News media blackout over Seth Rich revelations
Help spread the word! Let’s crack this case together!
DonationsSee top donations
- james reno
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more