BIPOC-AIC is raising money for our mutual aid fund and operating costs. Your donations will help us put money directly into the hands of community members for their expertise, work, as well as those experiencing financial need. If you would like to commit to a monthly donation or funding our wellness program, please email BIPOC-AIC for more information.
· Peer-to-Peer skillshare and virtual workshops
· Performer-led front-facing Sex Education virtual workshops for the general public
· Political Education for Sex Workers – On-Going Conversations with BIPOC Sex Worker Community Organizers
· BIPOC-AIC's Mutual Aid Fund aims to provide monthly grants to BIPOC community members impacted by COVID-19 or any reason.
· Weekly, culturally sensitive, virtual group wellness classes for community members with sex-positive, sex-worker friendly coaches
· Mediation services with licensed clinicians for community members in need
Ways to Get Involved
· Sign our petition to end racism and wage disparity in Adult media.
· Sign up for our newsletter.
· Donate directly via GoFundMe.
· Register for our upcoming events:
September 17 -Cis 4 Cash Gay 4 Pay
September 24 - Politricks pt 1
DonationsSee top donations
- Antonia Hernandez
- Lilly Sparks
- Elissa Redmiles
Fundraising team: BIPOC-AIC (4)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more