As the days grow long; we march into battle with her, hand in hand, to fight this cancer, to support her and love her as she loves us all. With chemotherapy, the recommended course of treatment, scheduled to begin in the coming week at a treatment center in Phoenix, Arizona and traveling between New Mexico and Arizona frequently. As all may know, insurance covers some of the medial costs; however, there are many out-of-pocket expenses that are incurred with necessary procedures, specialists, treatments and travel. In difficult times as this, financial responsibilities can be overwhelming and one of the main burdens; and should be the least of Angela & family's worries.
It is often asked "how can I help". It is with great humility that we humbly ask for help in prayer and donation toward reaching our goal to give Angela peace of mind and the best treatment and care possible.
Prayers are greatly appreciated!
Thank you and god bless you all!
See below for some information required by GoFundMe:
Transparency is always the best policy, and we ask that you include the following information in your story:
1. Who you are - Diego Martinez
2. Where you're from- Albuquerque, NM
3. Your relationship to the parties you're raising funds for- I am Angela's nephew
4. How the funds will be used (be specific as possible) - The funds will be used to pay for chemo treatments and some travel expenses.
5. If you intend to withdraw the money, how you plan to send the funds to the parties you're raising money for or use the money on their behalf - The funds will be withdrawn by Angela's children, Terran and Theresa Gutierrez.
DonationsSee top donations
- Bryna McLeod
- Ben & Trini Barela
- John O'Connell
Fundraising team: Team Help Angela (7)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more