My name is Jaden and I go to Tomball High School. I have wanted to start a charity for a long time. Due to the recent storm, Hurricane Harvey, this seemed like the right time to get moving. I am initiating the Harvey Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money for the many teachers and students of Tomball ISD that have been affected by Harvey. 100% of the funds will be used to purchase Walmart gift cards to be distributed directly to individuals and families in need within the district.
Rules of the Harvey Ice Bucket Challenge:
1. Anyone can make a donation, even if you are not challenged. It would be greatly appreciated!
2. If challenged, you have 24 hours to complete and challenge a minimum of 3 other people.
3. If you do not complete the challenge, a donation of at least $10 is expected.
4. If you do complete the challenge, a donation of any amount would be appreciated.
5. Please post videos and pictures to facebook.com/HarveyIBC
Any donation will help. Thank you for your consideration. God Bless You, God Bless Tomball, God Bless Texas and God Bless America.
- Direct Impact Fund
- Christi Krauss
- Frank Bagrier
- Wes Coyle
- Sussie Brown
Organizer and beneficiary