Want to join me in making a difference? Moving to NYC can be challenging, and very overwhelming at times (we have all been there!). Between missing home, visa challenges, and anything this city has thrown at me, the Emerald Isle Immigration Center always offered a safe space for advice and counseling services.
I did not have insurance at the time and having donation-based therapy (you donate what you can) after each session made counseling services so much more accessible.
For my birthday this year, I am raising awareness for the Emerald Isle Immigration Center. If you or anyone you know may need someone to speak to, you know the Emerald Isle counseling services are there. Join us at the Craic on Friday 30th of September or please donate here.
Any donation will help make an impact. Thanks in advance for your contribution to this cause which means so much to us Irish trying to make NYC home!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR RAFFLE DONATIONS:
RAFFLE PRIZES AND SPONSORS
- $1000 SiSu SoHo Gift Card
- Bar Tab from The Craic, Williamsburg
- Women Owned Business Box from Avo
- East x East Unisex Sunglasses
- Irish Food Hamper Gift Card from The Irish Breakfast Box
- Reyka Vodka Bottle and Swag Hamper
- 3 Bottles of Lost Irish Whiskey
- Pilates 1-1 with Lucy Quinn
- 1-1 Personal Training Session with Grind House, BK
- $100 Bar Tab Cafe Balearica, Williamsburg
- $100 Gift Card for the Blasket Irish Bar
- $200 Gift Card for Copper Johns, Midtown
- Milagro Tequilla and Tullamore Dew Hamper
Thank you to our sponsors
The Craic - Venue
Taylor Schmidt - Graphic Design
April Printing - Printing Services
More information about Emerald Isle Immigration Center and how to get in touch for free mental health screenings: here