Baby Deagan

Yesterday October 12th I received a phone call from the hospital here in Hay River a nurse had asked me to come in and support Jennifer (Deagans mom). When I got there I had learned that Deagan had another anaphylaxis reaction to something that was unknown. After nemorious epi pens the staff then decided to place a breathing tube. At this point he was so swollen and the tube was not able to be inserted. After talking to the team in Edmonton it was decided to place a trachea and to medivac him to Edmonton. A few hours later the team from the U of A had finally arrived. While they were getting him stable and ready to travel he went into cardiac arrest the team acted quickly and he was brought back to us. It is still unknown if he will suffer any type of brain damage from the lack of oxygen. Jennifer was unable to travel with him last night but has been reunited with him this afternoon. He is unable to breath on his own and is still on the ventilator. This little boy has been so strong fighting for his life. I am asking for donations to help pay for what ever they need weather it's a hotel, bill or a meal that is needed. If you are unable to donate I ask that you keep this little boy and his family in your prayers.

  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 79 mos
  • Louis Mercredi 
    • $20 
    • 79 mos
  • Leland Chinna  
    • $50 
    • 79 mos
  • Lynne Buth 
    • $200 
    • 80 mos
  • LeonaHenryAyden Tambour 
    • $500 
    • 80 mos
See all

Organizer

Emily LeBlanc 
Organizer
Hay River, NT
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more