was founded with the mission of helping families and children stricken with cancer donations pledges and gifts are used at local events to make differences in the lives of others as we fight cancer the concrete way "1 yard at a time". Concrete Cares
funds are always used to make differences in lives not funding research or facilities.
We use what we feel is the world's best building product "CONCRETE" as our theme. Sponsors and friends donations are raised and given to aid in areas to meet the needs of families and children that cancer has crippled their finances. Bills can become overwhelming and this is where our donations can work to help limit the stress this creates.
1. Assistance with mortgage & rent payments
2. Assistance with co-pay on much-needed insurance
3. Assistance with travel expenses to & from medical treatments
4. Helping with family budgets for clothes, utilities, schooling & food expenses
5. Each event is highlighted by Concrete Cares
shirts which are given out to show Concrete truly does CARE Concrete Cares
is grateful for each dollar received and we appreciate the commitment by others that feel we are making this difference the concrete way "1 yard at a time"