Family loses everything in village house fire.

My parents have lived in our village home for 50 years. Three generations of children have been raised in this home. Tuesday morning lightening struck it and caught it on fire. The home is a total loss. The three children that lived there have nothing but the pjs they wore out of the house. We thank god that everyone got out safely! Thank you to the amazing people who have donated household items, clothes etc. Please keep our family in your prayers.
  • Carla Myhaver 
    • $35 
    • 26 mos
  • Jo Roberts 
    • $100 
    • 26 mos
  • Dee Ellison 
    • $100 
    • 26 mos
  • Teresa Mills 
    • $25 
    • 26 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 26 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tiffany Olandese 
Organizer
Oklahoma City, OK
Sandy Olandese 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more