Mesi anpil for supporting everyone at Espere Community Counseling Center! Check out more on the website at www.esperecounseling.com
Sincerely: Erika, Keely, and the whole Espere team!
• Espere offers counseling services where individuals and community members support each other and learn ways to improve their own mental health adressing issues such as trauma, grief, depression, anxiety, and stress management.
• Your donation will be used to provide a safe, comfortable environment and provide children and adults with access to therapeutic resources.
• The Children's Special Needs Community Outreach Program is the largest outreach program at Espere and aims to support and teach children with special needs and their families through individual outreach support and a community children's group.
• We are seeking donations to enable children to attend the services they desperately need (like therapy) and to buy the resources for the new community group for special needs children - a place for children and parents/caregivers to do activities and get the support, training and education they need.
Mental Health Education
• Espere provides training programs and mental health seminars to raise awareness and reduce the stigma of mental health, and train Haitians to do this clinical and outreach work.
• Donations will be used to provide materials and supplies that reflect the most current advancements in mental health education and practice.
DonationsSee top donations
- Peter Shirts
- Sally Stosich
- Christina Hall
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more