Erica went for her normal morning walk with a friend and she was hit by a car going 40mph and died at the scene.
The long-term goal of this fund is to supplement the needs of the minor children for the next several years. Providing financial support for future needs such as medical expenses, education, and future counseling.
All funds raised will be put into a trust for direct benefit of the children.
Erica started working with the Century 21 Family in 1998 and has been a stellar employee. She is an even better human being. Besides being a co-worker, Erica was also a personal friend since high school. She actually introduced me to my future wife (her best friend since being kids). For that, I am truly grateful and she will always hold a special spot in our family’s heart.
I will make the first donation ($1,000) and vow to match the 5% fee that GoFundMe collects with every donation. I will write a personal check to the trust account (outside of GoFundMe) for that fee so any donations that you make will 100% go to the KIDS.
Please share this on Social Media and spread the word!
Thank You for your love, prayers, and support! Please visit her Tribute Page & Obituary and please feel free to leave your support even if you can't donate.
Go Fund Me wanted me to post the following details to update the account in order to withdraw funds.
1) My name is Ben DeBrocke and I am a personal friend and Erica was also my wife's best friend since they were little. I am also a co-worker with Erica at Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
2) I am from Century 21 Beggins Enterprises and Lithia, FL. Erica worked with me at our Apollo Beach Office.
3) I am a personal friend of Erica and Erica is also my wife's best friend.
4) Funds are being distributed to a savings/trust account that will be managed by the Estate Administrator which is Erica's oldest son (Ryne Z.)
5) The funds will be going into a savings account/trust for Erica's children and will be used to help maintain care and cover expenses.
-Ben & Heather DeBrocke
- Amanda Ford
- Brett Szabo
- julie becker
- Neil Witts
- Angel Hill
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more